Skip to content
- $100 to commence work
- $100 to $300 at the end of service
- Nanny’s bed: one mattress, pillow, two sets of bedsheets and pillow cases (one for use and one spare).
- Baby crib: one mattress, two sets of bedsheets (one for use and one spare), rubber mat for diaper changes.
- Bedside table: diapers, anti-bacterial hand gel, diaper rash cream, yu yi oil (如意油), baby moisturiser, wet wipes, cotton balls, talcum powder.
- Baby clothes and towels: newborn onesies, socks, mittens, washcloths, towels, swaddles
- Fresh ingredients (to purchase upon arrival)
- Chinese herbs (to purchase upon arrival, or order in advance from any major Chinese medical hall)
- Pot for herbal bathwater
- Wok or frying pan for stir fries
- Pot for soup
- Baby bathtub
- Baby soap
- Baby-grade laundry detergent
- Pump + accessories + collection bottles
- Plastic storage bags
- Feeding bottle + teats
- Baby-grade dishwashing detergent
- Brushes for washing bottles
- Can of infant formula on standby + whatever samples you can get from the hospital